Zapier Integrations for Hiveage
Zapier is a platform for connecting web apps and moving data between them without any special coding.
Connecting Hiveage to Zapier so that you can use Hiveage data in hundreds of other apps (and vice versa) takes only a few minutes.
Each workflow you create in Zapier is called a Zap. A zap has a trigger, and actions based on those triggers. In this article, we will explain how to create a trigger based on an event that happens in your Hiveage account.
To create a Zap, log into your Zapier account and follow these steps:
1. In your Zapier dashboard, click the Make a Zap button.
2. Set a name to your zap. This can be anything (and not mandatory), but it's useful to give a descriptive name.
3. The first step is to set up a trigger. Search for Hiveage as the App under Choose App & Event.
4. You can then choose from the list of available events for the Event you want to be the trigger for this zap (e.g., New Invoice).
5. When you click Continue, you will be prompted to Sign in to Hiveage account.
6. Clicking on this button will lead you to a page where you are requested to add your API Key and the Subdomain.
Your Hiveage API Key is available from Your Global Profile in your Hiveage account. The subdomain appears in your account URL, shown on the web browser's address bar when using Hiveage (e.g., example.hiveage.com).
7. When you hit Yes, Continue, you will be taken back to the Choose App & Event section, where your Hiveage account will be listed. Please select the account, and click Continue. (Note that you can add more Hiveage accounts from this step, in order to integrate more than one Hiveage account).
8. Zapier will now offer you the option to test this trigger.
9. If the test is successful, you can now assign an Action for this trigger (e.g., adding a row in a Google Spreadsheet when an invoice is created in Hiveage).