Using Multiple Currencies
You can use multiple currencies with Hiveage, by setting a default currency for your account, and setting currencies per contact (i.e clients or vendors).
Setting Your Primary Currency
1. Go to Settings > System Preferences > General
2. Select Primary Currency: this will be used by default for all your statements (invoices, estimates and bills)
3. Click Save
Assigning Currencies to Connections
You can also set currency per contact (i.e. client or vendor).
1. Select CRM from the main menu
2. Select the relevant contact
3. Under the contact profile, you can set the Currency
You can also set this when adding a new contact. Once a currency has been assigned, all statements (invoices, estimates, bills) will carry the specified currency for that contact rather than your primary currency.