Accepting payments via 2Checkout
Setting up 2Checkout for Hiveage is trivial, but requires you to login to both your 2Checkout and your Hiveage accounts.
In your 2Checkout account:
You will need to grab your Seller ID and Secret Word from your 2Checkout account.
Grab your Seller ID
- Click on the user icon on the top right hand corner.
- You should see a pop-up with your Seller ID number alongside other important account information. Write this number down or copy it to the clipboard.
Grab your Secret Word
- Click the Account tab.
- Click on Site management sub-tab. Write down your Secret Word or copy it to the clipboard.
In your Hiveage account:
- Select Integrations from the main menu.
- Select the 2Checkout payment module
- You will be taken to the 2Checkout screen. There you have to enter the Seller ID you copied from your 2Checkout.
- Scroll down to find the Secret Word field and enter the one you copied from your 2Checkout account.
- If you would like this to be your default payment gateway, tick the Enable this gateway for all outgoing non-recurring invoices by default check box.
- Click Save and Enable.
If you enable 2Checkout by default, it will appear as a payment method on all invoices you send from Hiveage. You can leave it unchecked, and enable 2Checkout for individual invoices, from each invoice’s Invoice Settings section.
To record 2CheckOut payments against your invoices, please set the following in your 2Checkout account:
Under Site Management > Direct Return After completing an order, buyers should be, select: Direct Return (Our URL)
Then set the Approved URL as: https://[your-hiveage-ID].hiveage.com/payment_notifications/twocheckout/complete